Welcome to our Manufacturing Job Page featuring details of all live roles.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities and wish to discuss further please complete the submission form on the Contact page and advise of the vacancy that you wish to discuss further and we will come back to you.
We have an amazing opportunity for an Operations Graduate to join a market leading Manufacturing organisation on a 2-year Graduate Programme.
Role: Operations Graduate
Salary: 26,000 – 28,000
Location: Rotational Scheme
Start date: September 2020
Purpose of the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader and start your career within the food industry. You’ll be exposed to different areas of the operational business during your first 12 months. You will gain knowledge of the core processes within the meat industry covering retail production, manufacturing and procurement and general operational running.
Going into year 2 of your programme you will continue learning about costing, business strategy, commercial development and people management, as well as covering modules in sustainability and supply chain management.
Your primary role will be to assist in the operational running of the business. This will include responsibilities such as; overseeing process flow, supporting commercial projects, investigating waste management and improving efficiencies where possible. Alongside this, there will be opportunities for you to take responsibility of teams, allowing you to develop your management style and your ability to lead a team effectively.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
You will be driven and motivated with a hands-on approach to business and a desire to learn and become an expert within your field.
Experience or knowledge from the Agricultural sector or food handling would be advantageous however is not essential.
In return you will receive an attractive salary, opportunity to complete further professional qualifications and a full training and development programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and vibrant team in an all-encompassing training programme!
You must hold a full UK driving licence
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Hygiene Manager to join our client based in Leeming Bar. Our client is a leading Manufacturer who are keen to appoint a Hygiene Manager to join their Production team.
Job Title: Hygiene Manager
Location: Leeming Bar
Job Type: Permanent
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To oversee compliance with site health, safety, quality and food safety procedures, ensuring that all Company policies are adhered to
- Ensure line wash downs are completed in a timely and consistent manner
- Ensure maintenance of machinery is monitored and any issues are reported to the Engineering department
- Audit of hygiene standards and report of non-conformance’s onto the green light system
- Develop and maintain structured processes and practices for delivering continuous improvements
- People management of Hygiene team including management of all employee relations issues
- Development of team’s competencies to ensure efficient running of the department
- Training of new starters including on the job training, as well as arranging training with external suppliers where necessary
- Liaising cross functionally and ensuring the site is consistently audit ready
- Attendance at management meetings as arranged in line with site requirements
- Ordering of Chemicals from Holchem and Work closely with Holchem on cost savings
- Ensure CIC’s are up to date
- Over See Hygiene audits
- Plan staffing and recruitment
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills, demonstrating flexibility towards changing business demands
- Proactive, dynamic and motivational with the ability to deliver results in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to delegate effectively when required
- Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner
- Ability to communicate clearly with others in English including ability to write in English
- Ability to use a PC including word, email and in-house computer systems
You will have previous experience of working within hygiene operations in a food factory and ideally have line management experience within the FMCG industry.
A proven understanding of HACCP,COSHH, QA & Management Procedures along with a general understanding of Food Safety procedures. You will possess good IT skills, Literacy and Numeracy for effective reporting.
Previous experience of managing a Hygiene shift would be highly advantageous.
To register your CV with KAG please upload below:
“I cannot thank KAG enough for their help. The service I received was incredible. Having never had an interview before, Kate and Andrea prepared me in a way that allowed me to walk in confident and prepared.“