Welcome to our Manufacturing Job Page featuring details of all live roles.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities and wish to discuss further please complete the submission form on the Contact page and advise of the vacancy that you wish to discuss further and we will come back to you.
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to join our client in a new role within their business. Our client is an established Manufacturer who is looking for an Electrician to become an integral part of their facilities team delivering a high quality planned reactive electrical work.
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Great Bridge
– Installing 1stand 3rdphase commercial and domestic fits
– Completing planned works to include EICR testing
– Proactive as well as reactive works and installations
– To work in conjunction with the Maintenance Technician for manufacturing installations
– To provide costings in planned works and reworks
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as an Electrician and be capable of managing multiple tasks whilst working to strict deadlines. You will be qualified in City & Guilds Electrical installations 17thEdition, PAT qualified and have previous experience working within both Commercial and private properties.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller to join a leading Manufacturer based in Coventry. Over the last few years, our client has seen significant growth and is now looking for the right person to come and join them for the exciting future that they have planned.
The position of Stock Controller calls for a well organised, bright and articulate person who would be interested in joining a dynamic, modern organisation. You will work as part of a team to achieve the company’s objectives.
Role: Stock Controller
Salary: £17,000 – £22,000 DOE
- Pick and prepare the products according to customers’ requirements
- Analysing the product usage against the delivery schedules
- Work within a purchasing budget
- Carry out administration tasks for the sales and purchasing of our products
- Assist with the product return process
- Working as part of a team to achieve our objectives
- Maintaining a good relationship with our suppliers
The ideal candidate will have good entry level qualifications relevant to the sector (NVQ 3 or equivalent). You will be a confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail and possess excellent problem solving skills along with the ability to work efficiently and to agreed timescales.
You will be provided with full training upon your arrival, which will enable you to become a specialist within the team.
Assistant Horticultural Retail Buyer
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Horticultural Retail Buyer to join my client who are a successful, award winning online business based in Telford, Shropshire. The opportunity is available due to the businesses continued growth and expansion.
Job Title: Assistant Horticultural Retail Buyer
- Manage and develop product ranges to deliver profitable business growth,
- Build/manage new and existing supplier relationships,
- Negotiate contracts, prices, quantities as well as other aspects of the account,
- Manage the merchandising to ensure that the products are correctly displayed on site,
- Support the business to deliver ad hoc projects as and when required.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level within a Business-related discipline. You will be proactive with excellent planning and organisational skills along with the ability to multi-task and meet business deadlines.
You will be ambitious with a desire to achieve outstanding results, have a strong commercial eye to identify gaps in the product range along with the ability to monitor competitor activity and identify new market opportunities.
You will be confident with the ability to develop professional relationships and work well as part of a team with a ‘can do’ attitude.
A background in the product ranges is not necessary but previous retail buying / trading / product selection /online / marketing experience is highly desirable.
We have an immediate vacancy for a Facilities Manager to join our client an established Manufacturer who is looking for a Facilities Manager to join their expanding business.
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Location: Great Bridge
Salary: £30,000 – 35,000 DOE
Purpose of the role:
To provide a reliable and professional service to all the company’s sites and business units. The position carries the responsibility of site security to include guarding and supporting systems, managing site utilities consumption and management of all janitorial issues via a 3rd party agency.
- Manage site security including guarding, access and CCTV
- Budgetary responsibility for all site service activity
- Ensure effective maintenance of building facilities and grounds at all sites
- Manage site contracts ie, valeters, window cleaners, external hygiene company, pest control
- Oversee all cleaning and janitorial activities on the site
- Manage and supervise contractors to carry out occasional work from time to time
- Carry out refurbishment work as agreed with the Managing Director
- Management of the site utilities
- Ensure that Fire Extinguishers are maintained and checked in line with current legislation, along with the sprinkler system and smoke cloak system
- Arrange, monitor and maintain PAT testing throughout the business.
- Manage annual maintenance contracts as agreed by the business
- Maintain or repair site equipment as required from time to time
- Promote recycling on site, both industrial and office waste
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a similar position, with extensive knowledge of running a project such as machinery installations or building work. You will have practical knowledge of Facilities Management and the management and control of sub-contract workers.
You will be educated to HNC level ideally within an engineering related discipline. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to negotiate on contracts and work to deadlines.
Graduate Customer Services Advisor
I am currently recruiting for a Graduate Customer Services Advisor to join my client who are a successful, award winning online business based in Telford, Shropshire. This opportunity is available due to the businesses continued growth and expansion.
Job Title: Graduate Customer Services Advisor
Provide a high-quality response to all customer calls in a polite and timely manner
Process customer orders accurately assessing and identifying their requirements
Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
Support the accomplishment of organisational goals by working with the team
Undertake administrative duties as required
Strive for service excellence and demonstrate a commitment to improve the customer experience
Our Customer Services Advisors are the front-line of our business, working in a fast-moving environment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and communication skills along with the ability to think on their feet and ability to hit the ground running.
You will be educated to degree level with the ambition to achieve outstanding results
To register your CV with KAG please upload below:
“I have never previously dealt with a recruitment agency, thus did not know what to expect. Both Amee and Kate provided outstanding support for me at every stage of the application process. I always received immediate feedback and lots of advice.”