Your Midlands Recruitment Consultants
We work with a variety of clients across multiple disciplines to achieve their strategic goals and develop talent within their business throughout the Midlands regions.
This weeks Featured Job
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR CV BELOW
Job Title: IT Graduate Developer Location: West Midlands Salary: 24,000
We have an amazing opportunity for an IT Graduate Developer to join an industry leading Logistics company based in the West Midlands and start your career on a 2-year Graduate programme which leads to a permanent position.
Role: IT Graduate Developer
Location: West Midlands
Purpose of the Role:
The company’s UK IT Team deliver all Information Technology services to the business, ensuring these services are secure, highly available, responsive and are delivered to a high level of quality. The team cover all aspects of IT from Service Desk, Support and Operations through to IT architectural design, software development, data services and project delivery.
- An understanding of software development including designing, developing and testing
- Knowledge of backend development languages and technologies such as NodeJS, Java, Express, Struts (Frameworks)
- Desirable knowledge in cloud computing services.
- Knowledge of database such as MySQL and NoSQL (Firestore, MongoDB)
- Knowledge of using Git, Github and Command Line.
- You will be an enthusiastic and driven individual with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and oral. A clear thinker, team player, self-motivated who works well both individually and as part of a team
- You will possess excellent attention to detail with the ability to see and keep track of the “big picture”, with a willingness to learn.
- You will have the ability to prioritise and meet, or re-negotiate deadlines, be flexible/adaptable, Information seeking and assertive.
The successful candidate will be educated to a 1ST class Degree level ideally in a Computer Science related discipline and be passionate about forging a career working within IT.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and vibrant team in an all-encompassing training programme!
To register your CV with KAG please upload below:
Want to keep up to date with our latest news and offers?
Simply fill in the form below and submit to receive regular KAG Recruitment updates.
Saving you time to focus on your business