K.A.G Recruitment have an amazing opportunity available for a Technical Graduate to join a market leading Pet Food Manufacturer and to start your career with this fantastic company on a 2-year Graduate Programme.
Role: Technical Graduate
Salary: 30,000 Euros Plus Accommodation Costs
Location: Ijmuiden, Netherlands– Flexibility to travel and relocate as and when required to locations across Europe.
Purpose of the Role:
Graduates starting programme will be given responsibility from day one. Over the course of the 2-year programme you will travel to the 8 production sites in Europe and gain experience in project management whilst working alongside the Group Head of Research and Development. You will be supported with on the job and external training, experience a number of different areas of the business and connect to mentors and other graduates across the company.
• Short term: responsibility from day one
• Medium term: fast paced progression to managerial positions within the Group.
• Long term: develop as future senior leader within the Group.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Work with multi-disciplinary teams and departments across the group on projects.
• Understand the process of the New Product Development process from receipt of queries, paperwork process, recipe development and launch to the customer.
• Detailed support with any R&D Grants across the group.
• Regular detailed reports and key trends on data gathered from the NPD process.
• Identify and highlight opportunities for continuous improvement across the board.
• Support Group Head of R&D on specific projects.
• Full review of raw material testing requirements for the whole group and building of database to be shared across the group.
• The successful candidate will be educated to Degree level in a Food, Feed or Science related field and be passionate about forging a career working within the Food industry. You will be a self-starter and hungry to get involved. While there will be structure to your learning and prescribed projects a lot will depend on your initiative. You will be a strong communicator, have excellent IT Skills and the ability to operate at all levels across the business, internally and externally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and vibrant team in an all-encompassing training programme.
You must hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.