Single Skilled Engineer
We have an amazing opportunity available for an experienced Single Skilled Engineer to join our client, one of the largest Private Label manufacturers of animal nutrition in the UK and Irish markets.
Role: Single Skilled Engineer
Salary: Up to 52,000 Euros + shift allowance
Location: The Netherlands – IJmuiden
Hours of work: 5-shift pattern – (06.00 – 14.00/14.00 – 22.00/22.00 – 06.00)
Purpose of Role
As the Single Skilled Engineer you will possess a strong technical knowledge and be seen as the site expert in all machinery tooling. Working within the engineering team you will respond to production breakdowns and deliver planned preventative maintenance on a wide range of highly automated machinery.
- Participate in engineering focused activities in support of manufacturing plant and equipment performance KPI’s.
- Carry out small projects, and modifications as required within any projects and to be able to quickly assess the nature of a breakdown and act accordingly
- Support sites technical issue resolution and completion of improvement actions through good engineering practices and guidance.
- Support site engineering team’s development and coach individuals towards improved performance and achievement, thereby assisting Business Units to achieving targets and key objectives.
- Deliver engineering KPI’s to ensure visibility of supply engineering performance and required improvement for site. Profit through efficiency improvements and risk management being key drivers.
- Identify and share best practice and contribute to raising awareness, improving performance, and transitioning to a “pro-active” engineering culture.
- Contribute to the development of existing and new standards for key items of equipment and facilities.
- Lead high standards of safety practices across the business.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a background involving maintenance of a busy production line. You will be an effective communicator and will provide flexible support across the operation, the role is aimed at applying knowledge and skills to deal with situations and identify and influence the long-term issues in order to drive continuous improvement.
You will enjoy working in challenging, problem solving roles and have exposure to working in an FMCG environment. You will possess either HND level or NVQ L3 in a Mechanical related discipline.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.