Senior Recruitment Consultant
K.A.G. Recruitment are currently working on an exclusive opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our client, a leading Healthcare Recruitment Agency, based in Manchester.
Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Manchester (M3)
Hours: 8:00am- 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000-£33,000 DOE 22 days Holiday growing to 27 with service plus 8 statutory holidays. Year One OTE circa £40k – £45k, year two £50k – £60k – uncapped commission scheme
Purpose of the role:
The position of Senior Recruitment Consultant will enable you to develop the knowledge and skills to build your own recruitment business within the wider company. You will follow all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle and will be focussed on maximising business opportunities and promoting the range of services offered by the company. Working within a busy and successful branch you will be involved in generating new business and developing existing business through both telephone and face to face sales activities and ensuring profitability through sales, marketing, recruitment, and administration.
- Overseeing team as per business needs
- Balance personal targets
- Manage your own desk to meet gross profit and targets.
- Develop a comprehensive candidate strategy to attract high-quality candidates, including advertising and promotional activities.
- Provide support to the resource team for candidate registration, interviewing, testing, and referencing when needed.
- Engage in client attraction activities, including canvassing, mailing, and other sales-led initiatives
- Create a candidate pool to meet the identified vacancies through the client attraction process.
You will ideally come from a Recruitment or Sales background and have experience in developing relationships with a strong desire to grow your own personal career whilst motivating and managing others.
Having worked in fast-paced environments, you will display resilience and adaptability and have strong attention to detail. An excellent communicator who has the commitment to finish tasks.
You will ideally have a driving license and access to a car.
MEET YOUR CONSULTANT
firstname.lastname@example.org // 07712107401