We currently have a fantastic new opportunity for a Production Planner to join our client, a leading Food Manufacturer based in Yetminster to join their existing team.
Job Title: Production Planner
Hours: Mon-Fri (45 hrs) – 8am to 6pm (flexibility needed when required)
Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organise, direct, and control all activities related to the planning function from forecast data processing through to daily production plan
- Plan schedules to ensure customer requirements are met within correct timescales
- Liaise with planning teams within the business and external customers to ensure all requirements are met
- Provide supply chain support to Sales, Planning Manager, Production Manager and Procurement Manager to identify stock shortages and plan resolutions
- Provide support to Despatch manager to allow transport to be allocated in a timely and cost-effective manor
- Maintain accurate and accessible data, records, trends, and achievements against KPIs
- Address customer complaints and help to find solutions with the relevant teams for the issues raised
- Co-ordinate with production and technical teams to ensure plans and any changes to planning or technical requirements are communicated in a timely and effective manner
- Monitor production to ensure daily production plan is followed correctly and take action to correct when needed
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within a Food /FMCG Manufacturing environment.
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with the ability to influence both Internal and External Stakeholders.
You will possess excellent attention to detail with good IT and Excel skills with a numerical mindset and a drive to improve planning efficiencies.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.