We currently have a fantastic new opportunity available for a Production Planner to join our client a leading Food Manufacturer based at their site in Shrewsbury to join their existing team.
Job Title: Production Planner
Hours: Days, 4 on 4 off. 6am – 6pm
Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing efficient daily production plans in response to customer orders and forecasts, ensuring 100% order fulfilment.
- Using the in-house planning tool and associated factory systems to process incoming orders, to be ready for picking and amending daily production plans in response to received orders.
- Responsible for planning and managing finished pack inventories, production scheduling, production batch control and raw material allocation to production.
- Process and validate daily customer orders.
- Prepare and maintain a rolling 7 day production plan in line with order forecasts.
- Plan WIP production to meet finished pack requirements.
- Responsible for daily management of finished stock at third party warehouse. Investigate stock discrepancies to resolution and review and action low code stock.
- Key point of contact between Production and Despatch, communicate planning detail to each department as required.
- Maintain production batches within the factory system.
- Review risk raw material on a daily basis and work closely with raw material planning team.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within a Food /FMCG Manufacturing environment.
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with the ability to multi-task.
You will have excellent attention to detail with strong IT and Excel skills and have a numerical mindset in order to improve planning efficiencies.
This opportunity would suit an individual who is looking to develop their career within a Food Manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.