We have been instructed exclusively to recruit a Procurement Specialist to join our client ERIKS, a technology driven, specialist industrial services provider offering a wide range of mechanical engineering solutions and technical services to a broad spectrum of industries based in the East Midlands.
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Leicester with travel across the UK – Hybrid – 2 Days in, 3 Days at home
Salary: Competitive + Bonus and Company Car/Car Allowance – Holidays 25 Days plus Bank Holidays
Purpose of the role:
As the Procurement Specialist, you are responsible for the agreement of Commercial terms with suppliers in assigned product areas and delivery of negotiated benefits such as Rebate and Pricing. You will strive to grow the influence and contribution of Strategic Procurement and develop excellent working relationships with both the company and their suppliers.
- Overall responsibility for delivering the financial benefits of all procurement activity within assigned Product areas. This will include Rebate and Cost improvements.
- Conducting contract negotiations with suppliers on behalf of the business to improve existing and develop new Commercial agreements.
- Using data to identify Procurement opportunities and maximise benefit
- Create and document strong Commercial agreements that support the company’s business model
- Develop good working relationships with the Product Business Units (PBU’s) ensuring that procurement and product strategies are aligned Setting up, implementing, and guiding structural supplier management and following up on actions that deliver improved supplier performance.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to CIPS Level 4 or above and possess previous experience within strategic procurement. You will have the ability to build and develop relationships both internally and externally.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.