K.A.G. Recruitment are excited to bring to you an opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join our client ERIKS, a technology driven, specialist industrial services provider offering a wide range of mechanical engineering solutions and technical services to a broad spectrum of industries based in the West Midlands on a 9 month FTC.
Role: Personal Assistant (FTC 9 months maternity cover)
Location: Oldbury, West Midlands
Hours of work: Mon – Fri 8 30am – 17 30pm (1 hr lunch)
Purpose of the role:
Reporting directly to the Executive Assistant, this is a challenging role managing multiple key stakeholders within the business. You will have a passion for organisation, attention to detail and approach every day with a proactive and positive attitude whilst ensuring all key deadlines are met.
- Proactive Diary Management/scheduling appointments for senior executives and extended teams
- Coordinate / assist with travel arrangements for senior management / wider network
- Proactive Management of e-mails, correspondence and queries
- Manage supplier invoices, authorisation and payment process
- Service and facilitate meetings, produce documents and relevant papers in advance of meetings
- Assist with coordination / scheduling of dedicated projects
- Background research and presentation of findings
- Prepare reports, executive summaries, minutes and presentations
- Contribute to the maintenance of health & safety in the workplace
- Promote good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator both written and verbal with excellent attention to detail and possess strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to work efficiently and to agreed timescales. You will have previously worked in a similar role and possess the ability to demonstrate high levels of tact, discretion and judgement when working with confidential information.
You will have a natural ability to build relationships with a range of staff across all levels, including Senior Business Leaders, both internally and externally. The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic ever changing environment is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.