K.A.G. Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client on an exclusive basis to recruit an Operations Graduate to join their organisation based in West Bromwich.
Role: Operations Graduate
Salary: 25,000 – DOE
Location: West Bromwich
Hours: 8am – 5pm – Monday to Friday
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Operations Director, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a market leader and start your career within the Manufacturing industry.
You will experience all aspects of the operational business whilst supporting both internal departments, sister companies and the wider group. You will gain knowledge of Production, Manufacturing and Procurement and general operational running.
- Be the first point of contact regarding day to day Operations queries, escalating where appropriate.
- Gain a full understanding of the operations and commercial aspect of the business.
- Assist the Commercial/Operations Director in project management from conception through to completion.
- Project & programme management/communication.
- Negotiating costs on plant and machinery.
- Work alongside the Commercial/Operations Director to review, negotiate and secure cost saving for the business.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and analysis to identify operational bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and cost-saving opportunities.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Demonstrate adaptability by promptly identifying and addressing tasks, independently or in collaboration with appropriate team members.
- Ad-hoc duties when required.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well within a team and independently.
You will be driven and motivated with the ability to build excellent relationships and work with a methodical approach.
You must hold a full UK driving licence as travel will be required within the role.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.