K.A.G are excited to bring to you a new opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join an independent frozen seafood supplier based in Sefton, Liverpool. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a developing team.
Role: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Location: Sefton, Liverpool
Hours of work: Night Shift 22h00 – 06h00 – Sunday to Thursday
Purpose of the role:
To be a proactive key member of the Engineering Department. To Service and Maintain all on site machinery being reactive to breakdowns and using Planned Maintenance Systems.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems
- Breakdown Maintenance & Repair
- Analysing operational issues
- Providing technical support and training
- Fully Understanding manufacturing processes
- Planning and prioritising activities
- Resolving problems in an efficient manner
- Applying health and safety practices at all times
- Communicating and presenting data effectively
- Understanding engineering and other technical information
- Using Planned Preventative Maintenance Systems
- Use Mechanical/Electrical drawings
- Design and implement cost-reductive changes
- Follow ALL food hygiene and Product quality Control Measures
- Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
- Follow the shift pattern as detailed in the Engineering Plan
- Other reasonable tasks as agreed with the Engineering Manager
The ideal candidate will be educated to a minimum of ONC/NVQ in an Engineering related discipline, you will also ideally have completed an apprenticeship or an equivalent formal training programme in installation and maintenance that includes relevant practical experience.
You will be an excellent communicator with proven experience of planned maintenance systems, breakdown maintenance and installations and knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.