Multi Skilled Engineer
We have an amazing opportunity available for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to join our client, one of the largest Private Label manufacturers of animal nutrition in the UK and Irish markets.
Role: Multi Skilled Engineer
Salary: Up to 58,000 Euros + shift allowance
Location: The Netherlands – IJmuiden
Hours of work: 5-shift pattern – (06.00 – 14.00/14.00 – 22.00/22.00 – 06.00)
Purpose of Role
Working within the engineering team you will respond to production breakdowns and deliver planned preventative maintenance on a wide range of highly automated machinery.
- Participate in engineering focused activities in support of manufacturing plant and equipment performance KPI’s.
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects.
- Support sites technical issue resolution and completion of improvement actions through good engineering practices and guidance.
- Support site engineering team’s development and coach individuals towards improved performance and achievement, thereby assisting Business Units to achieving targets and key objectives.
- Deliver engineering KPI’s to ensure visibility of supply engineering performance and required improvement for site. Profit through efficiency improvements and risk management being key drivers.
- Identify and share best practice and contribute to raising awareness, improving performance, and transitioning to a “pro-active” engineering culture.
- Contribute to the development of existing and new standards for key items of equipment and facilities.
- Lead high standards of safety practices across the business.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a background involving maintenance of a busy production line. You will have great interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and will not be afraid to get your hands dirty.
You will enjoy working in challenging, problem solving roles and have exposure to working in an FMCG environment. You will be educated to a minimum of HNC or equivalent in an Engineering related discipline in a dual-skilled environment (electrical & mechanical).
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.