Mechanical Design Engineer
K.A.G. Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client a well-established and reputable Design and Manufacturing company with their continued growth and team development to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to undertake project design from customer specification to completion at their site based in Wolverhampton.
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday + BH, sick pay, well being support and cycle to work scheme
Hours of Work: – Monday – Thursday – 8am to 4pm/Fri 8am to 1 pm
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Project assessment and review of customer requirements including technical support for sales.
- Project design to ensure customer requirements are converted into effective design solutions.
- Creation of bill of materials
- Supporting procurement activities with technical input.
- Supporting manufacturing activities throughout the build and completion process.
- Provide input to and contribute to standard product design improvements.
Knowledge & Experience
This role is ideally suited to an organised, proactive, and self-motivated individual with a systematic approach to design and documentation.
You will ideally be educated to HNC level within a Mechanical related discipline and have a broad Design and Draughting experience including 2D and 3D CAD (SOLIDWORKS). Experience within Agricultural, Mining equipment, commercial vehicles, and waste handling machinery would be highly advantageous. You will be comfortable with using a full range of PC office software applications and have the ability to work to tight project deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.