K.A.G. Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client on an exclusive basis to recruit a Management Accountant to join their organisation based in West Bromwich.
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: West Bromwich (B70)
Salary: £47,000-£55,000 DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (occasional travel required on an ad-hoc basis)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial information to management by preparing periodic management accounts.
- Prepare annual financial statements, in accordance with accounting standards, for submission to the directors and Companies House.
- To provide any relevant information in respect of the annual financial statements to the company’s auditors.
- Preparation of Corporation tax computations for submission to HMRC.
- To overview and assist in preparation of VAT returns by the department.
- To prepare and submit forms P11d and PAYE settlement agreement returns.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- To provide company secretarial services to group companies and submit all relevant returns.
- To provide relevant information to other government and statutory bodies, including ONS and the Valuation Office Agency.
- To provide information to the group’s bankers for in respect of any requests for due diligence.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- To review and submit reports as required by our credit insurers.
You will be qualified to either ICAEW/ ACCA/ CIMA and possess experience of working within a Financial Environment. You will be an excellent communicator and have the desire to progress within your role whilst driving the business forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has a career strategy to develop and progress within a forward-thinking unique business who are at the forefront of innovation and best practice and can both lead and motivate a team.
MEET YOUR CONSULTANT
firstname.lastname@example.org // 07808674799