Graduate Power BI Developer
K.A.G. Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with DeliveryApp on an opportunity for a Graduate Power BI Developer to join their expanding team based in Manchester.
Role: Graduate Power BI Developer
Salary: 26,000 – 30,000
Location: Manchester Office based
The company was created to solve long standing problems that exist within the Logistics industry, combining technology with a strong focus on ethical driver treatment and a more transparent customer experience, our client provides a solution which connects couriers and customers – providing all the delivery information at their fingertips.
- Designing, building, and deploying BI solutions.
- Maintain, design and develop the data warehouse schema and develop ETL solutions to satisfy reporting and system integration needs.
- Converting data into relevant reports and graphics.
- Perform DAX queries on Power BI Service and computations on the Dataset,Datamart.
- Relational and Dimensional modelling optimised for reporting.
- Read/write T-SQL; SSIS; SSAS; SSRS; DAX.
- Analytical and able to quickly assess issues and recommend and/or implement solutions.
- Able to work independently, prioritise and manage workloads under time pressures.
- Develop, document and maintain Dataflows and Analysis Services models to ensure high performance, availability, security, efficiency and value for flexible reporting solutions. Manage other BI systems and schemas as appropriate (e.g. MicroStrategy).
- Troubleshoot BI Environment and software problems to maintain the availability of, access to, and performance of business-critical data and BI systems, including extending, upgrading and maintaining BI software as required.
The successful candidate will be educated to Degree level in an IT related discipline and be passionate about forging a career working within IT. You will have the ability to learn quickly with a service-oriented approach, to deliver the best possible service and able to communicate to a high calibre.
You will possess the ability to work with databases such as MySQL, CSVs and Excel and have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset.
You will have a desire to develop into a BI role within a dynamic and vibrant team who are leading the way with cutting edge technology.
Knowledge of MS Azure, Power Automate and Python would also be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.