We currently have a fantastic new opportunity available for a Dispatch Planner to join our client a leading Food Manufacturer based at their site in Ellesmere, Shropshire in their existing team.
Job Title: Dispatch Planner
Hours: Days, 4 on 4 off. 6am – 6pm
Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Production teams with efficient Retail plans to ensure customer orders are achieved and delivered on time.
- Ensure that factory running hours are maximised and downtime is minimised.
- Maintain and update all information relating to the scheduling process.
- Liaise with the transport provider in regards to the organisation and scheduling of product delivery into customer depots.
- Managing raw materials and work with Production management to identify areas of waste in the process, proposing improvement measures.
- Stock reconciliation.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within a Food /FMCG Manufacturing environment.
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with the ability to multi-task.
You will have excellent attention to detail with strong IT and Excel skills and have a numerical mindset in order to improve planning efficiencies.
This opportunity would suit an individual who is looking to develop their career within a Food Manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.