Customer Operations Supervisor
K.A.G. Recruitment are exclusively supporting our client, a technology driven specialist, industrial services provider offering a wide range of mechanical engineering solutions and technical services to recruit an onsite Customer Operations Supervisor to join their existing team based at their client’s site in Malton.
Job Title: Customer Operations Supervisor
Hours: 8 hours per day between the hours of 7.00am – 17.00pm with a 30 min lunch
- Deputise for the Site Manager in their absence
- Maintain inventory control data within the site systems and proactively review inventory data to optimise customer/company stock profile and replenishment
- Ensure that sales orders are promptly loaded onto the systems at acceptable margin levels, savings achievement and customer delivery requirements
- Ensure that purchase orders are promptly loaded onto the systems utilising established preferred sources of supply where possible
- Research and identify supply options where preferred suppliers have not been previously determined or cannot supply within required timescales
- Provide Management and Customers with reports, Key Performance Indicators and feedback to contribute to effective planning, budgeting and performance management, within agreed timeframes where required
- To support the team and visitors health and safety within their operation, for the promotion of health and safety in line with the customers Health & Safety Policies and procedures and to report all cases of non-conformance.
- To cover compliance with all of the company’s applicable management systems policies and procedures.
- Ensure that reporting team members have clearly defined tasks and objectives and that they deliver the required standards of performance.
You will be a strong communicator with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and possess excellent leadership and management skills and be able to maintain an ongoing relationship with selected customers and sales staff. Previous knowledge of the MRO or Engineering industry would also be highly advantageous.
By joining our client, you’ll be part of something special. Being part of something special means more than just the work you do. It’s the great people you work with, the support you receive, and the specialism that is at the core of everything that our client does.
25 days plus bank holidays annual holiday entitlement, ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday subject to scheme rules, contributory Pension Scheme, Bike to Work Scheme, Life Assurance, up to 1 day’s paid leave to concentrate on your wellbeing, a full integrated Employee Assistance Programme including a 24/7 helpline for emotional and practical support, as well as financial and legal support, Company Sick Pay from day 1, Group Income Protection – after a period of sickness absence, Long service recognition, Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, work van for business use and more.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.