Due to continued growth and team development an opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Engineer to provide technical support in general engineering disciplines in the correction, prevention and elimination of technical problems in our clients production facility in Yetminster.
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Hours of Work – 40 Hours per week
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Participate in engineering focused activities in support of manufacturing plant and equipment, including supervised electrical work
• Ensure high factory reliability is achieved by performing quality routine machines and plant maintenance
• Building up and stripping down production equipment for Start-up and Shut down
• Ensure optimum performance is achieved through effective Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks
• Work with your team to meet engineering & production targets
• Actively seek self-development with the intention of becoming a senior engineer
• Deliver engineering KPI’s to ensure visibility of supply engineering performance and required improvement for site
Knowledge & Experience
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask and enjoy challenging, problem solving and working in a fast-paced environment.
This opportunity would suit an individual who is looking for a company to invest in their career long term and give them the commercial experience to take them to the next level within their career.
If you have a passion for Engineering and want to start your career working for an industry leader with an exceptional Management team then this is absolutely the right opportunity for you.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.