We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Manager to join our client, a leading Food Manufacturer based in Ellesmere, Shropshire to join their existing team.
Job Title: Planning Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the Production Planning Team to deliver accurate production plans to achieve customer order service levels.
- Forecasting customer orders and planning a production schedule for the day.
- Capacity/Promotional Planning.
- Communicating with Production Managers to inform of the production plans and explain any anomalies.
- To manage, maintain, monitor and improve upon Key Performance. Indicators and standards expected.
- Attend regular internal and external meetings.
- Analysis of data, providing regular reports.
- Coach, mentor and develop the Planning Team.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working within a Food /FMCG Manufacturing environment.
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with the ability to influence both Internal and External Stakeholders.
You will possess excellent attention to detail with a numerical mindset and a drive to improve planning efficiencies.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.