IT Service Administrator
Our client, a leading Manufacturer is looking to appoint a IT Service Administrator to join their existing IT team based in Birmingham.
Job Title: IT Service Administrator
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Acting as the bridge between the business, partners, project teams and technology teams
▪ Deliver an exceptional service striving for efficiency, availability and warranty demands of the business
▪ Handle incoming calls from users of IT services
▪ Log all issues and requests coming through to the service desk
▪ Triage incidents, categorise, prioritise and escalate where not able to fix over the phone
▪ Carry out simple fixes for end users where there are standard documented procedures
▪ Carry out administration duties as required for the role
The ideal candidate will be results driven, taking pride in achieving objectives with excellent attention to detail You will be able to work effectively to tight deadlines and targets and prioritise tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role and have knowledge of working in a service desk environment. You will have an excellent telephone manner when handling and advising users of IT and an exceptional approach to customer service.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.