Looking to join an industry leading Food Manufacturer?? We have an amazing opportunity available for an IT Architect to join our client at a fantastic time of growth within their team and business based at their Head Office in Birmingham.
Role: IT Architect
Salary: 45,000 – 50,000 – DOE
Purpose of the role:
With responsibility for ensuring you develop your skills in order for you to take responsibility for designing and providing effective IT solutions within a high performing IT function, no day will ever be the same. With a primary focus on Cloud solutions, your aim will be to design systems that are secure, fit for purpose and add real value, ensuring our systems are available whenever the business needs them. This is a demanding role within a busy IT function with huge opportunity, where no two days are the same – if it sounds like you’re up for the challenge then read below for more information.
- Be able to provide technical direction and work with the business to address a goal.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts
- Evangelize re-use through implementation of shared assets
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Guidance of engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during construction phase
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for solution operations
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full life cycle
- Occasional travel to other locations within the business to perform relevant analysis
- Occasional travel to external locations to attend events relevant to the role.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within the FMCG having had exposure to working as a solution architect using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud laaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms. You will be Microsoft AZ-303 & AZ304 certified and have experience designing technical solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities. Having knowledge of authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC and also cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
You will be a strong communicator both written and verbal with exceptional attention to detail and possess excellent problem-solving skills along with the ability to work efficiently and to agreed timescales.
You will demonstrate previous experience within Database Administration and hands on experience of Microsoft SQL Server. Experience of working within an IT service Management environment would be highly advantageous.
Occasional travel to other sites within the business is required so a full driver’s licence and access to transport is essential for this opportunity.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.