International Operations Support Manager
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an International Operations Support Manager to be part of a new era within the International Logistics arena.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an extremely dynamic inspirational team where you will be given full autonomy in your missions.
Job Title: International Operations Support Manager
Location: Remote/Home Based (currently) with some Travel
Salary: Competitive Salary, Company Car, Pension, Healthcare, Annual performance bonus
Purpose of the role:
Reporting directly to the International Operations Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support and interaction on operational requirements and commercial training needs with business units and cross functional operational units within the network offices, and with service providers and suppliers.
- Build rapport and communications channels within network opérations, Trade lanes and sales teams in the Business Units
- Provide operational, product knowledge and support.
- Construct a suppliers product expertise and knowledge database.
- Develop best in practice training solutions to roll out on the International product offering.
- Cross sell if and when required with the Business Units and Trade Lane specialists to build International revenue.
- Encourage the use of selected and vetted use of approved suppliers.
- Maintain industry knowledge and International expertise.
- Monitor and measure KPI success rate on Service suppliers.
- Report on International product use/type and growth throughout the network.
- Support and measure the processes and KPI standards set out for suppliers.
- Present and conduct workshops and training sessions by sector and industry.
Educated to degree level or recognised industry related qualifications the successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of corporate and organisational dynamics, International operations processes, and players in the courier express parcel market. You will be an excellent communicator, both spoken and written word (English), an additional language skill would also be highly advantageous.
You will have strong computer literacy skills and be confident in both your presenting and training ability with confidence in negotiating, planning, forecasting and process development experience.
This role will be remote/ home based however flexibility to travel within the role is absolutely essential.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.