International Operations Specialist
An incredible opportunity has arisen for an International Operations Specialist to be part of a new era within the International Logistics arena.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an extremely dynamic inspirational team where you will be given full autonomy in your missions.
Job Title: International Operations Specialist
Location: Remote/Home Based (currently) with some Travel
Salary: Competitive Salary, Annual performance bonus
Purpose of the role:
Reporting directly to the International Operations Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support and interaction on operational requirements and commercial training needs with business units and cross functional operational units within the network offices, and with service providers and suppliers.
- Identify, co-ordinate and deliver learning and development initiatives within a professional environment to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Build rapport and communications channels within network operations, trade lanes and sales teams across the business.
- Share operational, product knowledge and support in a training environment
- Construct a suppliers product and knowledge database.
- Develop best in practice sourcing and procurement model solution for Air network Suppliers.
- Forecasting and volume capacity management in the International Air network.
- Encourage the use of selected and vetted use of approved suppliers.
- Maintain industry knowledge and international expertise.
- Monitor and measure KPI success rate and cost parameters on Service suppliers.
- Report on International product use/type and growth throughout the network per supplier.
- Present and conduct suppliers’ analysis reports monthly
Educated to degree level or recognised industry related qualifications the successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of corporate and organisational dynamics, International operations processes, and players in the courier express parcel market. You will be an excellent communicator, both spoken and written word (English), an additional language skill would also be highly advantageous.
You will have strong computer literacy skills and be confident in both your presenting and training ability with confidence in negotiating, planning, forecasting and process development experience.
This role will be remote/ home based however flexibility to travel within the role is absolutely essential.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.