HR Officer – FTC
Looking to join an industry leader? we have an amazing opportunity available for a HR Officer to join our client one of Europe’s leading privately-owned food processors at their site in Shrewsbury.
Role: HR Officer – FTC
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to HR Manager in respect of employee relation issues and assist with the implementation of HR strategies, ensuring sound understanding across the site via various methods of communication.
Duties to include:
- Ensure payroll is notified of changes to staff terms and conditions and act on management instruction and staff requests.
- Liaise with all departments in a consultancy role, assisting the line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Assist in organising internal and external training courses.
- Conduct disciplinary and grievance meetings as per company procedure.
- Provide administrative support for the whole HR cycle, including recruitment and selection, induction, payroll and benefits, performance management, training and development.
- Generate weekly reports as and when required by department managers.
- Maintain HR systems including but not limited to; Open HR, Sateon, Nextra.
- Develop and maintain administrative systems and procedure provide administrative support for HR project.
The ideal candidate will ideally be qualified to CIPD (Level 3) and have a proven track record of providing proactive, supportive, creative & credible advice and guidance. You will have a commitment to wellbeing, coaching and continuous improvement in a similar working environment.
You will be able to demonstrate experience within a similar HR position and possess excellent working knowledge of employment law and employee relations.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.