Head of International Data Analysis
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Head of International Data Analysis to be part of a new era within the International Logistics arena.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an extremely dynamic inspirational team where you will be given full autonomy in your missions.
Job Title: Head of International Data Analysis
Location: Home Based with Travel
Salary: Competitive Salary, Company Car, Pension, Healthcare, Annual performance bonus
Purpose of the role:
Reporting directly to the International Managing Director, You will have functional management of BU’s and Partners International Service Specialists or cross-functional teams.
- Prepare international budgets and plans.
- Monitor expenditure of the department.
- Provide operational service performance and trend analysis.
- Prepare volume forecasting to support capacity planning.
- Set up NDAs for new supplier/partner discussions.
- Measure compliance in line with supplier contracts
- Set up reporting dashboards to provide clear visibility.
- Provide regular cost analysis reports to compare existing and potential international suppliers and partners.
- Regularly measure volumes and cost per international trade lane
- Highlight any cost discrepancies or opportunities to improve costs.
- Make recommendations for new services based on cost and transit times.
- Commercial analysis to maximise best cost by service across the network.
- Proactive analysis to support the growth strategy for international.
- Provide regular analysis on service KPI performance vs. agreed SLAs.
- Provide international costs to support potential customer Tenders and quotations.
Educated to degree level within a Mathematics or Data Science related discipline the successful candidate will possess an excellent understanding of data analysis and reporting along with the ability to design and use data dashboards. You will be a sound commercial and strategic thinker with an analytical and commercial mindset. Experience of services portfolio management, ideally from the express parcels industry, air cargo, export/import shipping, online shipping brokerage on B2B/B2C Segments and have exposure to both pricing and customer supply chain.
You will be an excellent communicator, with a practical approach to simplifying complex data structures. You will be knowledgeable on the CEP market in Europe and ROW with a general understanding of operations and main underlying systems.
You will be fluent in both written and spoken English. And will have a flexible approach towards travel.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.