We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Facilities Engineer to join an industry leading Manufacturing company based in Featherstone, Pontefract.
Role: Facilities Engineer
Location: Featherstone, Pontefract
Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 07.00 – 15.00 with flexibility for an earlier or later start
Purpose of the role:
Conduct building maintenance and improvement works, maintain site services and general grounds work
- Maintain the interior and exterior surfaces of site buildings
- Interior and exterior wall maintenance and erection
- Maintenance of Site Services
- Buildings and Maintenance PPM completion
- General Handyman work (e.g mounting signs, TVs, repairs to general facilities)
- Basic Plumbing on site facilities and looking after drainage systems
- On site joinery to fit and maintain doors, skirts and other fabrics
- Assisting with machinery movements
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience within a similar role and be experienced in basic plumbing, bricklaying, building and joinery.
You will be a confident communicator with the ability to work well in a team and have a full UK drivers licence.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.