Customer Services Advisor
We have been instructed to work on a new opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor to join our client, a leading Manufacturing company based in West Bromwich, who are in a period of rapid growth and expansion.
Job Title: Customer Services Advisor
Location: West Bromwich
- Process orders received via various channels, in a timely manner.
- Raise any potential issues regarding orders.
- Continuously engage with customers via various methods and ensure requests are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Answer all customer related queries and respond within a timely fashion.
- Develop relationships with both existing and new customers to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Ensure communication is relevant and concise.
- Monitor the progress of orders.
- Support and liaise with other departments, employees, suppliers, and customers to ensure clear and concise communication, and that all tasks are completed in full and on time.
- Cover for other team members when they are absent.
- Any other reasonable duties as and when required.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by ensuring housekeeping and health and safety standards are maintained.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a similar role and industry and have excellent attention to detail.
You will possess excellent computer skills including previous knowledge of working with Business Micros, Window Designer, 1st Degree or similar software is essential.
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to speak with people on all levels with a very proactive methodical approach .
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.