1st Line IT Analyst
Our client, a leading Manufacturer is looking to appoint a 1st Line IT Analyst to join their existing IT team based in Birmingham
Job Title: 1st Line IT Analyst
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 DOE
Job Type: Permanent
Acting as the bridge between the business, partners, project teams and technology teams
▪ Deliver IT solutions and requirements in line with efficiency, availability and warranty demands of the business
▪ Responsible for the efficient operations of all IT services and providing the business with first line support
▪ Provision of second line support for all IT services at remote sites as part of a rota
▪ Assisting with the implementation and support of high quality IT services
▪ Identify service improvement opportunities with the end to end services around IT and suggest solutions to introduce said improvements
• Results driven, taking pride in achieving objectives
• Great attention to detail
• Able to work effectively to tight deadlines and targets
• Accomplished in organising and prioritising workload
• Able to cope well under pressure
• Looking for a challenging role in which they can develop personally and professionally in line with corporate objectives
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role and have knowledge of supporting servers and users within an Active Directory.
You will have a good understanding of IT Systems delivering solutions and be able to communicate at all levels with an excellent customer facing manner.
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level in an IT related discipline and hold qualifications in ITIL v3 and Prince2. You will be required to travel to other sites within the business and occasional travel to suppliers will be required.
Applicants must have a driving license as there will be occasional travel to various sites.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity can you please complete the form below and attach your CV.