5 Unique Ways We Fully Guarantee Our Customers Complete And Total Satisfaction
How It Works
1. KAG IS DEDICATED TO CLIENT SECTORS and has experience over 20 years’ experience in Logistics, IT, Manufacturing and Engineering
2. 1-2-1 Briefing on all roles taken with Hiring Manager and environment viewed that the candidate will be working in.
3. KAG uses YOUR competency screening therefore ensures you get the right profile of candidate for your business
4. Payment schedule to suit your individual requirement
5. 3 & 6 month reviews with candidate and hiring manager to ensure satisfaction and objectives are being achieved from both sides.
K.A.G Recruitment Consultancy works in partnership with clients acting as an extension of their HR and Training Departments whilst continuing to aide their attraction of talented individuals to aide their growth strategies.
Relationships are formed from a true understanding of the business needs and trusted partnerships are created.
Attracting the right talent is essential to your business, during my time in the recruitment industry my priority has always been the emphasis on sourcing top calibre candidates for my clients across the West Midlands Region. Working with both SMEs to large corporates, I tailor my service to your business and unique requirement remaining thorough throughout the process and continuing to ensure that both clients and candidates are happy right through induction, probation stage and remaining a point of contact to ensure retention is paramount.
From commencing on a project on a client’s behalf we undertake the following stages:
Hiring Manager/Client meeting and full role brief discussed, Advertising across a variety of channels including social media and job boards, Candidate Sourcing and screening, Telephone screening and Candidate interviews, Candidates shortlist generated based on client specification and filtering applied, CVs submitted.
From the initial contact stage you will be fully briefed on the organisation and opportunity you are being considered for , updated once your application has been submitted and reviewed, full interview guidance and preparation will be given to ensure that you are fully informed and armed with all of the insight you need to make sure this is the right career choice for you.
Client & Candidate
We deal with a range of services including Database Searches and proactive talent mapping, Recruitment Advertising, Response Handling, Telephone & Skype Interviews, Facilitation of Open Days and onsite services for Open Days/Assessment Centres.
“Service from KAG is extremely professional and personalised. Always available and give lots of tips for preparation.”
The areas we recruit in are:
Analytical • Administration • Engineering • Finance • HR
• IT • Logistics • Management • Manufacturing • Marketing
• Purchasing • Sales • Supply Chain